Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Asian Halloween Party


Went to a fucking Badass Asian Halloween party. I had a great time dancing & drinking, but one thing stuck out that I wanted to share with you.

There was a group of Chinese guys outside the club, who had 2 girls with them. I chatted with them briefly, introduced some of my Korean friends, and then bounced.

Later I saw the group indoors. They were sitting down on some couches. I said to them, "Come on, why aren't you guys dancing?"

One of the guys replied with "You like her? You want to dance with her?"

Me: "Well, I mean, I meant in General, like you should all come dance"

Him: "Speaking to her in Chinese"

Her: "Brief reply in Chinese"

Him: "Ok, she will go dance with you. GO."

He directed us to the dancefloor (LOL), and I proceeded to get DOWN with this girl, and she acted like she was really into it.


Lesson learned: Think about asking the guys in the group if you can dance with one of their girls. Or kiss her, or take her home, or date her.


-How to get a Korean Girlfriend, Flirting in Korean

No comments:

Post a Comment